Central Iron County Water Conservancy District office is open to the public. However, to support the CDC and Health Department Guidelines for COVID-19, we ask that our customers follow social distancing recommendations, and we strongly encourage customers to use online services, email, or phone whenever possible. Please call our office at 435-865-9901 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
In an effort to keep operations moving forward while maintaining the health of our customers and employees, we ask you to utilize the resources listed below:
- Communication: We will be available during regular business hours for calls or emails regarding: Questions, comments, and payments.
- Online: You can pay through xpressbillpay.com using a checking/savings account or a Visa, Mastercard, Discover debit/credit card.
- Mailed: Check payments can be mailed to our office. Please have your account number or address listed on the payment. Our mailing address is 88 E Fiddler Canyon Rd. Ste. A, Cedar City, UT 84721.
- Phone: You can call and provide a checking/savings account or a Visa, Mastercard, Discover debit/credit card. (435-865-9901)
- Drop Box: There is a new drop-box in the lobby outside our door.
- New Customers and Connections: We will be available during office hours to answer questions over the phone or via email. Impact and Connection Fees can be made by phone using a checking/savings account or a debit/credit card.
- Fire Hydrant Meters:
- New Accounts: Please call to pay security deposit. Application can be found on our website or be sent via email. At time of call you may set up an appointment to pick up a hydrant meter.
- Current Accounts: Please call in your meter read or email a picture of the read to email@example.com. Please do not bring in your meter to be read. If you need to return your meter, please call to make an appointment.
- Emergency: In the event of an emergency call 435-865-9901.
Our focus has always been to provide reliable, safe, and clean water for our community. We will continue to work closely with state and federal emergency response teams to support our customers and communities throughout this event.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time.